Our Help Section: Your reliable companion for important questions and solutions at Reental.
"Have you acquired a token on our platform but can't see it in your wallet? Don't worry, as it's an exclusive token, you need to import it to visualize it. The process is straightforward and can be done in two ways:
1- The quickest and easiest way, if you have MetaMask, is to do it through the Reental website.
1.1- Log in to your Reental profile using your registered email.
1.2- Connect your wallet by clicking the button at the top right."
Please let me know if you'd like me to continue with the English translation of the remaining steps.
1.3- Choose your desired connection option, in this case, Metamask.
1.4 - Your wallet is now connected.
1.5 - In case you see that you are on the wrong network, it's because you are trying to connect to a network not supported by Reental. I recommend you watch this video if you haven't connected the Polygon network to your Metamask yet. If you've already connected it, just click on "Switch Network," and you will see the following notification.
1.6 - Here, you just need to click on "Switch Network," and you're all set. Your wallet will be connected correctly.
2. Let's add the tokens so that we can view and operate with our wallet!
3. In the "Properties" section, click on the three dots that you see in the upper right corner of each card.
4. Two options will appear. In this case, choose "Add token to Metamask."
5. A notification will appear, and you should click on "Add token."
You can now view your tokens in your wallet and transact with them. We can also do this manually:
1. Click on the three dots on the property card again.
2. This time, choose "View Property Details."
3. Scroll down a bit, and you'll find this icon that allows you to copy the contract address of that property.
4. Once copied, go to Metamask, and at the bottom, you'll find "Add Asset."
5. Choose CUSTOM TOKEN, and paste the token address you copied earlier.
Once you've done this, the details will be filled out, and you can click Next.
6. Finally, click Add Token.
Welcome to the future. Welcome to the Reental community!