Our Help Section: Your reliable companion for important questions and solutions at Reental.
1. APY (Annual Percentage Yield): A finance term referring to the annual return on an investment, including compounded interest.
2. Blockchain: A technology that enables secure and decentralized transactions without the need for intermediaries. Data is validated by a community rather than a central authority.
3. Smart Contract: Self-executing contracts on a blockchain used for automatic and intermediary-free agreements.
4. Cryptocurrency: Digital currency that uses blockchain and cryptography for secure and decentralized transactions.
5. Dashboard: The Reental platform's information and management panel.
6. Dapp (Decentralized Application): An application running on a blockchain without centralized control.
7. Exchange: A platform for buying, selling, or trading cryptocurrencies, such as Binance or Coinbase.
8. Property Status:
Closed: Project sold.
In Operation: Property rented out.
Under Renovation: Not ready for rent yet.
For Sale: Property tokens for sale.
Funded: Tokens sold.
Coming Soon: Property tokenized, coming soon for sale.
Renovated: Seeking a tenant or renovated.
9. KYC (Know Your Customer): The process used by financial institutions to verify customer identities and prevent illegal activities.
10. Liquidity: Enhanced liquidity for real estate token investors, allowing for easier buying and selling of property fractions.
11. MATIC: The native cryptocurrency of the Polygon network used for transactions and web3 platform support.
12. Metamask: A cryptocurrency wallet and gateway to decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain, used for connecting to Reental's platform.
13. Capital Gains: The increase in the value of an asset over time, such as real estate properties.
14. Participative Loan: A financing method where lenders share in the profits and losses of the borrowing company, often earning interest.
15. Polygonscan: A blockchain explorer for the Polygon network, a scalable and low-cost blockchain.
16. Reentel: A Reental platform user.
17. RNT: A utility token used within Reental's system, offering advantages for investors and users, such as access to exclusive products and events.
18. Secondary Market or P2P: A marketplace for buying and selling property tokens after the initial offering.
19. SEC and CNMV: Regulatory authorities in the U.S. (Securities and Exchange Commission) and Spain (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores).
20. Share: In the context of blockchain, a share represents the ownership or interest an individual has in a tokenized asset.
21. Stablecoin: A cryptocurrency designed to maintain a stable value by being backed by assets like fiat currencies.
22. STO (Security Token Offering): A method used by Reental to launch and sell tokens backed by real estate assets, subject to regulatory oversight.
23. Token: A digital representation of an asset or utility on a blockchain, including real estate tokens.
24. Tokenization: The process of converting real-world asset rights into digital tokens on a blockchain, as seen in Reental's platform.
25. USDT (Tether): A stablecoin tied to the value of the U.S. dollar, offering stability amid market volatility.
26. Value: The price of a token or cryptocurrency on the market or its intrinsic value based on demand and utility.
27. Vault: In DeFi (Decentralized Finance), a contract that uses user deposits to generate returns through various investment strategies.
28. Wallet: A digital tool to store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies. Binance is one of the most widely known wallets.
29. Whitepaper: A document that provides details about a crypto project, including technology, strategy, and financial data.
30. Whitelist: A list of wallet addresses approved to participate in private or presale token offerings. Participation in Reental projects often requires whitelist approval.
This glossary helps you navigate the world of real estate tokenization, shedding light on the digital revolution transforming our interactions with financial and technological realms.